5.25.2009

Daily Don Cherry: Day 1

For those who don't know, Don Cherry is an NHL analyst/former coach/over the top personality and is featured on Hockey Night in Canada on CBC.  Most American's don't know who he is and that's fair enough, the stuff he says is generally only funny to hockey fans, but, what he wears is a completely different story...This guy's suits are things of beauty, works of art! This will be a daily post featuring Don Cherry in one of his finest get ups.  

I had a hard time picking which one would start this feature...the following picture is the offical beginning to what I hope to be a very entertaining daily feature:



This beauty is the start of something special, I hope you're ready for bright colors, big collars, and triple breasted jackets.

Leave some comments and let me know if you think this will keep you entertained, I know I love posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment